Mobile Device Management
Do you have multiple passwords for multiple websites that you regularly forget? A password manager is a secure vault that generates and remembers all your passwords so you only have to remember one — the master password for access to the vault.
Employees use their own devices at work, or for work, but do you know who is accessing company data, and from what device? How can you ensure control and security with so many different devices.
If you allow staff to use their own devices for work purposes, you need to appropriately regulate and manage them. To support today’s bring-your-own-device (BYOD) movement, you’ll need a mobile device management solution that keeps your employees happy – and keeps you in control.
67% of SMBs view mobile solutions as critical to their business
Brash’s Mobile Device Management is an affordable, easy-to-use cloud platform containing all of the essential functionality for end-to-end management of today’s mobile devices. It allows us to manage your company’s mobile devices that have access to your emails and data. They can be kept up-to-date with security patches, secure passcodes and Anti Virus. If lost or compromised then they can be locked or remotely wiped.
Mobile Device Management platform:
- Powerful, secure monitoring & management of mobile devices
- Fast and easy deployment – enrollment takes just a few clicks
- Apply security policies to enforce data protection
- Multi-device and OS support (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, etc.)
- Selective & remote wiping of corporate data
What does MDM acronym mean?
MDM stands for Mobile Device Management
What does MDM do?
MDM allows you to change the configurations and settings of Android and iOS devices within your organization — without having to physically access the device.
Some of the main features are:
- Remote lock or wipe
- Remotely configure email accounts
- Requiring users to establish an unlock password on the device.
- Remotely uninstall or block an app on a device.
What are the Operating Systems OS)/platforms supported by Mobile Device Manager ?
Currently, the following software platforms are managed by MDM:
- iOS version 4.0 and above
- iPadOS version 13.0 and above
- Android 4.0 and above
- Windows Phone 8.0 and above
- Laptops and Surface pro running Windows 10
- Mac machines running 10.7 or later
- Apple TVs running 7.0 or later
What do I need to implement MDM?
No hardware is required as it is fully managed through the Cloud. Users visit a webpage and enter a company ID to download the control app and that device is now managed.
Could this service be used to help located lost devices?
Yes, a geolocation of when the phone is last seen connected and online is available.
Call to discuss your requirements: 01442 877555